"I developed this roll a few days ago. It was from Berlin, mid-December, and then the first hour or so in Norway. All the shots below are from this single roll, quite pleased. Kodak Tri-X, EI1600, stand developed in Rodinal 1:100 for one hour and forty minutes (starting at twenty degrees but after half an hour it was at twenty-four) with constant inversions for the first minute and one very gentle inversion at an hour."
I use a dilution of 1:100 at 20C.
* Pour in the chemicals
* Tap the tank against the table to dislodge air bubbles.
* For the first five minutes agitate 10s. per minute (comes out to about 2 slow inversions).
* Then leave the tank on the table top for about a half hour.
* Do two more slow inversions.
* Leave to stand another half hour.
* Pour out the chemicals, do a water stop bath (with dilutions this high, an acid really isn’t necessary).
* Fix and rinse as usual.
Link da lomography.com